[meteorite-list] Happy Holidays!! And Selling Out!

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 13:31:23 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hi Friends and Associates,

I have a lot to be happy for as I am still taking up space and vital resources after surviving a near lethal heart attack October 15th. Know what it's like to croak and I would share that it doesn't hurt, no anxiety, no pain, just slip away into nothingness until they blast your heart back into running again and you wake up to the sirens and poking and prodding.

What with the cancers and now the heart issues I will be liquidating my collection now.... nearly every specimen bought from you all... The 2.1 gram crusted British Museum Nakhla is gone already to a member. You have to know when to hold them and when to fold them...as was famously sung.

A Happy Christmas/Channukah Holiday to you all and your loved ones. Best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I have enjoyed my association with IMCA and the Meteoritical Society.

If anyone wants to jump on their horse and come out here and get first dibs...be my guest. It all has to go. Over 150 specimens, plus a plethora of books, references, scopes, tools and detectors. Sold the Jeep Grand Cherokee I set up for hunts.

Guido

(702) 373-4040
7007 Whispering Sands Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89131