[meteorite-list] Question about meteorite rings

From: Peter Scherff <peterhscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 06:21:57 -0500

Hi Rob,

I made my (and my wife's) wedding rings from Gibeon. We have no rust issues
at all. I had an experience with a Gibeon ring where it turned the skin
under the ring brownish. I didn't want that feature in my wedding ring. When
I made the wedding rings I "lined" them with gold. It worked and I have
never had any skin reactions from my ring.

Thanks,

Peter