[meteorite-list] Lunar Crater Drone Crash Video - Team LunarRock

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:10:17 -0800

Hi Mike and List,

Yes, the Jeep Rubicon's third-party, Special Operations Voice Command
computer was very annoying. My wife thought it would help if I reprogrammed
the stock Special Operations Commander's manly voice to a softer woman's
voice with a southern drawl. My wife changed my call handle on the computer
from "Scorpion" to "Honey Badger" and finally to "Honey Do Badger" thinking
it would be funny since I complained so much about the computer telling me
what to do.

Now, I had two women telling me telling me how to drive, "watch out",
"engaging rollover mitigation", "your too close to that rock", "downshifting
on your command, Honey Do Badger " and "you better slowdown." This is when
I shut it down for the rest of the trip and relied on the standard computer
and my wife who realized the computer was not good for my blood pressure.

Lunar Crater, Nevada is presumed to be volcanic.

Here is link to wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Crater_National_Natural_Landmark

Best Regards,

Adam