[meteorite-list] AD - Special Auctions Ending Without Reserves

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:15:36 -0800

Dear List Members,

Please take a look at my special no reserve auctions ending tonight and
tomorrow night. I rearranged my auction schedule so that these items can
be shipped out before Christmas for those who celebrate this holiday. Among
this weeks offerings are a 1.36 gram thin slice of NWA 5000, five grams of
lunar dust, a Moon globe and authentic papered artifacts! This and more
were all listed with NO RESERVES.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.360 grams - WELL OVER A GRAM!
http://r.ebay.com/un6G0I

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .726 grams - CLAST RICH!
http://r.ebay.com/UhNRzW

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .642 grams - FANTASTIC!
http://r.ebay.com/dSSEo6

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 5.0 grams Pure Dust- OVER FIVE
GRAMS - SPECIAL
AUCTION http://r.ebay.com/z6pzbL

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

1963 Vintage 6" US Made Metal Moon Globe - Awesome Condition - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/Xk3ovS

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .990 grams - NEARLY A GRAM -
MUST SEE!
http://r.ebay.com/ZFsTHV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .634 grams - WOW!
http://r.ebay.com/CgfPlr

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .316 grams - VERY NICE!
http://r.ebay.com/sQZxPU

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .310 grams - GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/IoMh1X

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/9gi5xa

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
IMCA 2185