[meteorite-list] A special request

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:00:58 -0700

To the meteorite community:

We were Larrys' "other" family, and I know he touched so many of us over the years in many different ways.

I would like to ask anyone who has any pictures of their times with Larry and any stories of Larry to please email them to me. I would like to create some memories of how Larry touched all our lives throughout the years and share them with his "biological" family. :-)

I think it will warm their heats to know how special he was to so many of us.

So please email your pictures and stories to me at:

meteoritelady at yahoo.com

I will also update you with the funeral info once it has been decided.

Thank you.

Dana

Meteorite Lady Rocks!