[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Auctions Ending.

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 10:07:21 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have several no reserve auctions ending tonight and tomorrow evening. I
have some great examples posted so you may want to take a look as my eBay
inventory is winding down. I only have a few pieces of the Lunar Highlands
Monolithic Gabbro left so if this kind of specimen interests you, now may be
the time to acquire one. I also loaded some exceptional buy-it-now examples
in my eBay Store that came from reducing two previously listed tiles into
smaller, more affordable pieces.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .782 grams - AWESOME BRECCIA
WITH 3D LOOK!
http://r.ebay.com/K6Z7YR

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .548 grams - GABBRO WITH
METAL!!
http://r.ebay.com/rHBgWM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .470 grams - PURE GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/dpGeIt

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .412 grams - BEAUTIFUL BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/cJ0mkk

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .344 grams - AWESOME THIN
SLICE!
http://r.ebay.com/dfBvGA

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/ztyx3v

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .840 grams - GORGEOUS!!!
http://r.ebay.com/cUcchs

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .472 grams - NEAT GABBRO TILE
http://r.ebay.com/yI2FAF

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .260 grams - NICE AFFORDABLE
SPECIMEN
http://r.ebay.com/nDhg3N

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/obGoA4

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, I hope you get a great deal,

Adam Hupe
IMCA 2185