[meteorite-list] NWA 5000

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:35:08 -0400

I LOVE Truth !!
Remember 'Back in 2008 when .........

http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/2008/sep/0348.html

From: Jeff Krosschell <jeffkrosschell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:55:37 -0700

Hello List Members,

We would like to first introduce ourselves to you. My husband, Jeff, and I
became involved with meteorites last year when we partnered with Adam Hup?
in bringing home a beautiful and breathtaking meteorite, Northwest Africa
5000. We absolutely fell in love with meteorites and are excited about our
new venture.

Just this week we reopened our eBay store, Kalani_oftheheavens, making
available all of the remaining Northwest Africa 5000 slices, most have not
been on display until now. You may have seen some of these slices this year
at Anne Black?s room in Tucson, where we first announced NWA 5000. We
invite you to browse through our store and see all that is left, especially
if you were unable to visit Tucson last year. We currently have several
auctions up on eBay listed at 99 cents that Adam Hup? announced for us
earlier last week. Unfortunately, and for reasons unknown to us, the
auction listings did not show up in a timely fashion. Please be patient
with us as we work out the eBay kinks. We will be running weekly Sunday
auctions, so please stop by frequently to see what we have, there may be
some surprises!

Jeff and I are ?over the moon? about NWA 5000 and we feel quite fortunate to
be part of the meteorite community. Our mission is to uphold the same
standards you have come to expect while working with IMCA members. We look
forward to getting to know you all in the coming months.

Here is a link to our eBay store, kalani_oftheheavens:

http://stores.ebay.com/KALANI-OF-THE-HEAVENS

Best Wishes,

Malia Kalani Krosschell and Jeff Krosschell

IMCA #0146
Received on Fri 26 Sep 2008 04:55:37 PM PDT

full slice on ebay"
Carancas topic)"
    Reply: Darren Garrison: "[meteorite-list] YACT (yet another Carancas
topic)"

    Mail actions: [ respond to this message ] [ mail a new topic ]
[ by author ]

Mirror - Talking from it...

Self Promotion is Your Middle name. Your 'Original and Consistent Partners'
are still the same, you can not delude facts that you defrauded your own
family - Jeff Krosschell and your daughter-in-law! Period!

Only one chance to make amends with your family - Pay Up or ProDuce!!

YOU, my friend, are called out and, unless you have more than Dirk Ross at
your side jabbing me... than you have ZERO, repeat - ZERO!!!

Only a matter of days before your 'Reality' sinks in... Sell all you want,
we will get it all back......

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163