[meteorite-list] Lucky teen inches from death as METEORITE crash lands next to him

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 16:26:26 -0400

Thanks Dirk, it is hilarious how a dubious UK tabloid (the Daily Star) can recycle a real news story three days after its publication in an unrecognizable form, which was professionally reported in the Czech press - interestingly enough the professional reporting was by the Czech tabloid press.

The original article was clear that the observatory person, Pavel Brom characterized it as likely slag nor said nothing about finding the particular orbit. There were no mentions of near death (only that it was two meters away), but that someone might be tossing rocks.

The Daily Star goes viral and collects a wave of clicks based on their distorted fairy tale, it still stays invisible as the trashy rag it is. Let's call the British Daily Star out for blatantly misreporting international events and perpetuating false meteorite event stereotyping.

...And for disrespecting journalism in the Czech Republic - there is no journalistic honor in taking the responsibly reported Czech story and with a heavy disingenuous hand, re-writing it into a science fantasy to line with cash, the pockets of "Richard 'Dirty' Desmond".

Desmond is criminal owner of the Star and learned his tabloid trade well by involvement with his rise in the porn industry. By pursuing this tabloid strategy, he has become one of the world's newest billionaires, despite threats on the way up by Italo-American bosses to kill him for cheating them in New York (for cheating them in joint porn dealings). He is reputed to have apologized for cheating them saying he didn't know who they were, and giving them over $3 million dollars in unmarked bills to settle his errors in a seedy meeting in a restaurant.

Kindest wishes
Doug