[meteorite-list] WR Gallery Delay – U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:58:56 -0700

You want disrespectful,
Glyn-who-can't-even-set-up-his-own-email-account? Try this on for
size:
Fuck off.

Michael in so. Cal.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Ann Cain via Meteorite-list
<meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:
> John A. Shea,
>

> That email was sent to me privately and I responded privately and only to those members that Jason Utas originally sent it to. I gave Jason Utas the right to go public and debate the meteoritic topics/ issues only if he wanted to do so.
>
> What you did was very disrespectful.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Glyn Howard
>
> (Yes, I use the account my sister Ann Cain set-up here on the Meteorite List for me. We share the account.)
>

> Sent from Outlook

will be over without the community ever knowing the embarrassing history or their identity. I'm a forgiving person.

>> By the way, I worked with many geologists, analysts, and a very well known private petrology whole rock analysis company with a science research department with a long experience in meteorite analysis, all who didn't play any unethical games or act unprofessionally that helped and guided me at key moments in my study. To them I'm very grateful and in time they will get their due credit when the story can go completely public.
>>

>> The discovery is what it is. You are wrong. I can prove it. Let's debate it publicly and openly.
>>

>> There are many people who have contacted me privately that know the evidence is true and real. My website is basic and simple, not spectacular, but it fits my needs. I'm receiving traffic from all over the world and many images and articles are being copied and saved.
>>

>> It wasn't a coincidence that when I went to the ACLU for support for my discovery that "TPTB" changed the collecting laws "out of the blue" within one month of that detailed email that I sent to the ACLU describing my discovery and reaching out to them for their legal support. The original PhD meteorite analysts who work at well known Universities that I went to for help, also do government contracts. They know I know what I have. I know they know what I have. People talk. There are no coincidences in this case. One of these analysts even offered to have another look at the GSA and GSB specimens knowing I now knew full well what they are and I could now prove it and prove the PB. I said "No." He had his chance.
>>

>> Its my discovery. I can do the initial analysis and do the initial classification, and I have. Another team of analysts can reconfirm. That's how science works. I'm not giving away my original and first credit for my discovery, analysis, and classification. Another meteoritics science team can reconfirm and they will in time.
>>

>> Sincerely,
>>

>> Glyn Howard
>>

>> ________________________________

outube.com/watch?v=HpTENXNj8es> I linked to above, showing XPL undulatory extinction of quartz in granite. Also note the faint crystallographically oriented lines partially crossing several of the grains in the video. That's not shocked quartz. Those are regular crystal features that you would find in nearly every quartz grain on Earth.

> [...]
>>
>> Please take a step back and reevaluate.
>>
>> I have cc'd most of the people who have written something of substance on this thread. We have spent enough of the list's time on this. Art - you might take action.
>>
>> Jason
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Ann Cain via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com<mailto:meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>> wrote:
>> Anne Black,
>>

>> I would really be careful about making statements that just aren?t true and are meant to belittle.
>>

>> You sell meteorites. You deal meteorites. You provide a very good service for the world-wide meteorite community, but do you do the science of meteoritics? Do you know how to verify a meteorite? Can you classify a meteorite? Can you verify/prove the Parent Body for Achondrites?
>>

>> I can. You will be proven wrong.
>>

>> We?ve met. We talked for a while many years ago in Tucson. I was there in your temporary sales shop. The master technician who makes your high quality hand crafted double-polished meteorite thin-sections that you sell also made my thin-sections. He?s the best no doubt about it. I don?t want to see him stop his great craft. There?s not another like him. If it wasn?t for his brilliantly made thin-sections, I wouldn?t have made the US World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery I made. His work allowed me to prove it. This world class technician knows. He knows.
>>

>> All GSA and GSB Mars Meteorite thin-sections were made by this master technician. As a result, not only was I able to prove previously the megascopic on-site evidence in the field proving meteoritic origin, and the megascopic evidence proving, fusion crust, orientation, regmaglypts, drip-lines, melt accumulate etc., but due to these well-crafted hand polished thin-sections I was able to prove the microscopic evidence of impact shock metamorphism at the mineral grain level: undulose extinction, planar fractures, planar deformation features (PDFs), decorative PDFs, shock melt veins and pockets, mosaicism, Plagioclase ---> Maskelynite, and Quartz ---> Coesite ---> Stishovite, high bi-refrigence, thetomorphs ---> incipient vaporization ---> vesicles and round vesicles, impact shock melt (localized), impact shock imbedded grains or blebs of metals, Fe-oxides or Goethite, minerals, or globules from the original impactor, and micro impact shock effects within opaque Fe-oxide grains (which I?m in the process o
f studying and which seems to be an in-described phenomenon and very unique.) The identified shock stage for GSA is (S4) and GSB is (S5). All this proves they are meteorites.

> [...]
>>
>> http://www.gfoundit-mars.com/GSB3XPLPPinc400XNiEnrichLam1.jpg
>>

>> In addition, with these very high quality double polished thin-sections, it is possible the do optical mineralogy and using the results from whole rock oxide analysis for bulk FeO/MnO ration vs. % Anorthite, using the Michel-Levy Method (an optical mineralogy method), the Parent Body can be determined between Mars, Earth, Asteroid 4 Vesta, Moon, and Angrites. The Parent Body is Mars.
>>

>> Then the geochemistry evidence comes from the whole rock oxide analysis data from private industry company that is very professional, well respected, and a very well-known lab used by many University geology departments. From this data the igneous rock classification can be made, as well as many of the tests that verify/prove the Parent Body origin of the Achondrite meteorite. The results of all the following 8 tests prove the Parent Body is Mars: bulk FeO/MnO ration vs. % Anorthite using the Michel-Levy Method (an optical mineralogy method), Mg/Si (wt. ratio) vs. Al/Si (wt. ratio), ppm K vs. ppm La graph, K/La vs. La (ppm) graph, MnO (wt.%) vs. FeO (wt.%) graph, K2O (wt.%) vs. La (ppm) graph, Cr (ppm) vs. Mg # graph; GSA/vfcl, GSB/vfcl, vfcl vs. REE (g/t) proves GSA and GSB match the same PB. Together all of these tests verify/prove the Parent Body is Mars.
>>

>> GSA and GSB are 2 key type sample representative specimens from the meteorite discovery site. All the other 1000s of fragments are from the same meteorite fall event and discovery site footprint. Some of these fragments are bigger in mass than the famous Zagami Mars meteorite.
>>

>> http://www.gfoundit-mars.com/TheEvidenceGSA.html
>>
>> http://www.gfoundit-mars.com/TheEvidenceGSB.html
>>

>> They are what they are, Mars meteorites. The US World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery is a reality. The World-wide meteoritics community better start getting used to the idea.
>>

>> Glyn Howard
>>

>> Recall: Both my sister Ann Cain (who opened the email account) and I, Glyn Howard, use the same email account:

h. I now intend> to have it ready on Rosh Hashanah 5777 AD/CE, (October 3-4, 2016), and I?m> hoping a 3rd PR can be released at that time in addition.>>> Rosh Hashanah 5777 AD/CE should be a good year of blessings, and I?m looking> forward to a new U.S. administration.>>>> Shalom,>>> Glyn Howard>>>>>> The Gallery of US World Record Mars Meteorite specimens:> http://gfoundit-mars.com/GalleryOfImages.html>>> The Evidence for GSA and GSB Mars Meteorites and Relevant Essays and> Articles> http://gfoundit-mars.com/TheEvidence.html>>> The Evidence - G Found It - US World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery> http://www.einpresswire.com/article/225047567/the-evidence-g-found-it-us-world-record-mars-meteorite-discovery>>> G Found It - U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery> http://www.gfoundit-mars.com/>>> G Found It ? U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery> http://www.einpresswire.com/article/143477981/g-found-it-u-s-world-record-mars-meteorite-discovery>>>>>> Recall: Both my sister Ann Cain (who opened the
 email account) and I, Glyn> Howard, use the same email account ?> Ann Cain, Glyn Howard> gfndit(at)hotmail.com<http://hotmail.com/>>>>> ______________________________________________>> Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentral and the> Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com<http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com/>> Meteorite-list mailing list> Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comlist_at_meteoritecentral.com<http://meteoritecentral.com/>> https://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list>-- ----------------------------------------------------www.galactic-stone.comwww.facebook.com/galacticstonewww.twitter.com/galacticstonewww.pinterest.com/galacticstonewww.instagram.com/galacticstonewww.ello.co/galacticstonewww.tsu.com/galacticstone----------------------------------------------------______________________________________________Visit<http://www.galactic-stone.comwww.facebook.com/galacticstonewww.twitter.com/galacticstonewww.pinterest.com/galacticstonewww.instagra
m.com/galacticstonewww.ello.co/galacticstonewww.tsu.com/galacticstone----------------------------------------------------______________________________________________Visit> our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentral and the Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.comMeteorite-list<http://www.meteorite-list-archives.commeteorite-list/> mailing listMeteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comlist_at_meteoritecentral.comhttps://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list______________________________________________Visit<http://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list______________________________________________Visit> our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentral and the Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.comMeteorite-list<http://www.meteorite-list-archives.commeteorite-list/> mailing listMeteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comlist@meteoritecentral.comhttps://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list<http://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listin
fo/meteorite-list>