[meteorite-list] AD: New Meteorite Auction Site

From: David Butland <howardites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:10:45 +0000

https://www.howardites.com/auctions/

Good day to you all (meteorite enthusiasts, collectors, sellers & buyers).

We (Howardites) have developed a meteorite orientated auction site specifically for buying and selling meteorite orientated items ONLY. We totally understand the frustrations that arise when using other sites similar to Howardites Auctions.

What we offer:

No more fakes! that's right no more meteor wrongs, we do not want to go down the same path as our competitors and we want to pride ourselves in providing a first class service and a safe haven for buyers and sellers.

Site Security:

Our site is secure and we use SSL

Buying / buyers?

We allow members of the public to register for free and buy with no fees incurred.

Selling / sellers?

We only allow sellers who can provide a proven track record in selling meteorite orientated items to sell on our site, this service is completely free. Sellers are never charged listing fees and or final value fees. This is truly free!!

Howardites Auctions has numerous built in payment gateways so the seller can receive funds problem free, at ease and securely and the buyer can send payments promptly and securely. You are never stuck with just one payment gateway see below for examples:

PayPal

RBS Worldpay

2CO

Nochex

iKobo

SagePay

Authorize.Net

Moneybookers

Paymate Express payment

Google Checkout

Amazon payments

Alertpay

Gunpal

As you can see the list is big! If you wish to accept your own payment method? You are free to do so, we will not punish you for doing so. If you want to be paid with a crate of bananas then so be it ?

Shipping Carriers:

We also have 3 integrated shipping carriers, they are:

USPS

FedEx

UPS

Howardites Auctions is easy to use and has many features, check us out now by clicking the link above.

 Please support us by signing up now, we promise you wont regret it!

Unsure about something? Have a question? Send us a message, we would love to hear from you, our email: howardites at hotmail.com