[meteorite-list] Beware of dealing with Fayssal Mezgouri

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:00:57 +0200

Thanks John.
Im not sure how difficult is to recognize fake sword, but recognizing
meteorites is rather easy (to me). In this case it was my own fault. I
belived to what he write and didnt look on photos close enough. Specimen was
too cheap and second it didnt look like 100% diogenite on photos. But
becouse I bough from him earlier, and I was satisfied with my purchases I
didnt questioned what he say. This is typical when routine kick Your ass :)

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com