[meteorite-list] First look inside new meteorite from Crosbyton, TX fireball

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:52:41 -0400

Hi List,

We just received this meteorite back from TCU. Here it is, a look inside this beautiful freshly fallen meteorite that Terry Scott and I recovered near Crosbyton, TX after the Feb. 18, 2016 fireball. The meteorite is pristine with a beautiful light grey matrix loaded with chondrules and metal flakes. Official name and classification still pending. The images are also on my Facebook page where they appear a little clearer.

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/nevadameteorites/Crosbyton_Texas_Fireball_2016.html

Sonny