[meteorite-list] Ad: 30% OFF Storewide Sale, Raising Funds for One Last Meteorite-Hunting Trip to Osceola

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 11:58:06 -0400

Hi Collectors and Listees,

After two unsuccessful trips to hunt the Osceola meteorite fall, I
have decided to make one last trip to the swampy strewnfield. We are
now over two months after the fall, and any specimens remaining in the
field will likely be covered in mud and very oxidized. I realize our
chances are slim to none, but one has to try, right? I don't get many
chances to chase a fall in my home state of Florida, so I am hoping
the third time is a charm.

For this weekend, I am offering a 30% OFF discount on everything in
the store - use coupon code "bigsale" at checkout.

I have a few new meteorite micromounts this week. There are also many
new minerals, fossils, and artifacts for you folks who like that kind
of stuff : Indian arrowheads, Bone Valley fossils, semi-precious
stones, shark teeth, etc.

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=48

Capsule of Saratov fragments and loose chondrules -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/saratov-historic-russian-l4-fall-from-1918-cap

Saricicek (Bingol) micromounts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bingol-saricicek-witnessed-fall-vestan-howardite-from-turkey-micromount

Meteorites of the USA collector set -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorites-of-the-united-states-collection-36-american-meteorites-with-display-case

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG