[meteorite-list] Where do I find a high end buyer 120kg+ Campo Del Cielo meteorite

From: Peter Scherff <peterhscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 14:45:30 -0400

Hi Bill,

An interesting post. I would think that most high end clients and serious
collectors would subscribe to this list. So perhaps you have already reached
them. My questions for you are why do you think your rock would interest a
"high end client"? Where was it found? When was it found? Did you find it?
The answers to these questions may make it more interesting. However it is a
common meteorite (albeit a larger sample). Your in situ photos add a little
interest to the rock. The question is do they add enough?

I can't imagine that you would be able to put together a client base of
"high end" clients without first having a history of selling desirable
meteorites. Perhaps your best bet is to pay someone to get access to their
"high end" clients. The easiest way to do that would be to consigning your
rock to an auction house with a successful track record of selling
meteorites.

Thanks,

Peter