[meteorite-list] Ad: Unclassified NWAs Great Prices! (AD 3/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 19:06:15 +0200

Hello Meteorite Enthusiasts!
?
I have a selection of unclassified uncut NWA material that I got for a great deal, so I?m passing on the savings to you. ?:-)
?
Most specimens are fragments with 90% or better coverage of primary, or secondary fusion crust, and they all are nice collectible specimens.? Some are more weathered than others, some show more rust, but all are available at great prices.?
?
Photos are available at the links below.? Will be happy to cover priority domestic, or international first class for purchases over $50.? Otherwise I will give you a shipping quote.
?
Hope everyone is having a great week!
?
Cheers,
Big John
IMCA #3295
?
47g fragment, one side of 1ry crust, other sides 2ry or 3ry crust with some chondrules revealed = $10
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2p5dj9opdkfsfaw/AABY5nQX357IGCYFOx7Z2KS2a?dl=0
?
3 fragments = 51g, nice and shapely with mostly 2ry crust = $10
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mmp2i4xq9xd7dfr/AAAKbsRmC84B5EQxKs4Ybhgwa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mmp2i4xq9xd7dfr/AAAKbsRmC84B5EQxKs4Ybhgwa?dl=0]
?
2 fragments = 54g, enjoyable shapes with mostly 2ry crust = $10
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mdt9j5j7y3o9bqo/AABewbVHVe76-vj3RXItn4Zxa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mdt9j5j7y3o9bqo/AABewbVHVe76-vj3RXItn4Zxa?dl=0]
?
61g fragment, flat with mostly 2ry crust = $12
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/skdr7x0kxb0euhb/AABVD2pLsdAI3eX652g3GU6oa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/skdr7x0kxb0euhb/AABVD2pLsdAI3eX652g3GU6oa?dl=0]
?
67.3g fragment with 30-40% 2ry crust and chondrules revealed = $13
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lkl9mquod00cn6h/AAAoWpZ8UatOYxchHB6QeF0da?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lkl9mquod00cn6h/AAAoWpZ8UatOYxchHB6QeF0da?dl=0]
?
67.4g fragment, flat with mostly 2ry crust = $13
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5y4da2yvsvq5391/AAAxY6hgYH7SazAgonQMVpZHa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5y4da2yvsvq5391/AAAxY6hgYH7SazAgonQMVpZHa?dl=0]
?
69g fragment, mostly 2ry crust, likely broken from an oriented piece = $14
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/178t4l9aj0sdztd/AADhAYSk5NL9fsvl-Neg3Il6a?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/178t4l9aj0sdztd/AADhAYSk5NL9fsvl-Neg3Il6a?dl=0]
?
81g fragment, mostly 2ry crust, pocket opened during flight, nice shape = $16
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8z25z4ysd8sc1lo/AABoic_6UgOR-wXbdwyQNPfua?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8z25z4ysd8sc1lo/AABoic_6UgOR-wXbdwyQNPfua?dl=0]
?
90g individual, nearly 100% 1ry crust, good contraction cracks, nice shape = $30
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sx4y1fj7nknhlhl/AAB0ODBPGnlt86x1CeUkloQNa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sx4y1fj7nknhlhl/AAB0ODBPGnlt86x1CeUkloQNa?dl=0]
?
102g fragment, one side of 1ry crust, others 2ry, nice shape = $20
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xjt5jf0lff0gs62/AADvvJBG-k5DB8bp0q0wsLQ3a?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xjt5jf0lff0gs62/AADvvJBG-k5DB8bp0q0wsLQ3a?dl=0]
?
138g individual, good crust coverage, somewhat spherical shape, half of specimen shows more weathering, looks nice in hand = $35
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b9ulcixwo06vm5r/AAAHLFPbEa2uL4MxBT6LLkzoa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b9ulcixwo06vm5r/AAAHLFPbEa2uL4MxBT6LLkzoa?dl=0]
?
151g fragment, mostly 2ry crust, areas of cleavage revealed, some remagylpts on one side = $30
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vlfh3zg9qikmbq8/AABqrv631B5ovPhVb2TUIUP8a?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vlfh3zg9qikmbq8/AABqrv631B5ovPhVb2TUIUP8a?dl=0]
?
162g individual, good crust coverage, somewhat spherical shape, half of specimen shows more weathering, one side of primary crust preserved = $32
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pwc2jhaxd5f9l3/AACx7D0cTMUhwzsVGRKyqHrVa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pwc2jhaxd5f9l3/AACx7D0cTMUhwzsVGRKyqHrVa?dl=0]
?
177g nice shapely fragment, 100% 1ry and 2ry crust = $50
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v9gnm1ft23r9y5p/AAD51IIrB88dDnqCudhKFfQba?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v9gnm1ft23r9y5p/AAD51IIrB88dDnqCudhKFfQba?dl=0]
?
247g nice shapely fragment, nearly 100% 1ry and 2ry crust, good contraction cracks, some lovely remaglypts on one side = $70
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hk8c410ohs9phzz/AAAUT_p5gLiakvie-1F7bGena?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hk8c410ohs9phzz/AAAUT_p5gLiakvie-1F7bGena?dl=0]
?