[meteorite-list] Stolen Meteorite

From: kdmeteorites at gmail.com <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 21:14:03 -0600

Hello, All;

We are currently doing the Denver Coliseum Gem and Mineral show and today we had a small 11.5 gram end piece of Belly River stolen from its case. They did not take the label, just the meteorite from the case.

The case had the name, weight, and the price of $1100 on it, so I would guess this person will try to sell it saying what it is and what the value we had on it.

We had multiple pictures of it on our website - here is a link to them:

http://kdmeteorites.com/BellyRiverMeteorite11.5gms.html

We would like to ask everyone to please keep your eyes out in case whoever took it tries to sell it.

Our phone number is 928-399-0140

Thank you,
Keith and Dana Jenkerson

Sent from my iPad