[meteorite-list] Subject: Ad - Must See!

From: Graham <grahamac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 17:24:30 +0930

Hi All,
          If you look at the photo's carefully you will see the Gold is
nothing like a natural nugget!
someone has used an oxy acetylene torch to melt the gold into it's current
shape.
You can see the melt lines all around the last picture all around the lip !
This picture shows it clearly.

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZj.jpg

While I am in no way accusing Adam of anything there is always the
possibility someone is playing a prank on him,
I have always found Adam to be a man of his word and I totally believe the
fact that he found it exactly as he said!

In my experience working with various molten metals I have seen this lots of
times :)

So Whatever happened this is still gold and Adam is not lying.
Cheers all
Graham Macleod