[meteorite-list] Ad - Must See!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:40:02 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some great items ending at auction this evening. I have two great
pieces of NWA 5000 that are a little different than what would be considered
"normal" since they are shock darkened! I have six gold nugget auctions
ending as well. I am also directly offering a huge 2/3 troy ounce "oriented"
gold nugget that was recently found in nearby Arizona. You need to at least
take a look at the "oriented" gold nugget images posted below. You will be
amazed!

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Some very nice NWA 5000 lunar specimens:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .750 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/MzTlHA

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .874 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/5zSOHh

This 20.48 gram (2/3 troy ounce) gold nugget was found near Prescott,
Arizona with a Minelab metal detector at over 12 inches deep. If it were
made of nickel iron, I would swear that I was looking at an oriented Sikhote
Alin. It has what looks like impact pits (zap pits), flight markings and a
lip-over rim! This piece is not running on eBay so I will take direct
offers. I would prefer to place it with a meteorite collector who has
advanced into mineral collecting so that the uniqueness of the piece could
be greater appreciated.

Remember, mineral collectors are currently paying 20 to 200% higher than
bullion value on gold nuggets depending on character. This one is very
interesting in that it would lend itself perfectly for a pendant since it is
pear shaped. I will even provide the exact find coordinates to the lucky
buyer.

Ten images of Super Gold Nugget

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZa.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZb.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZc.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZd.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZe.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZf.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZg.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZh.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZi.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/RyePatch/GOLDAZj.jpg

Thank You for Looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck,

Adam Hupe
Team LunarRock