[meteorite-list] AD: HunPol2000 polarizing microscope for meteoritel Thin Sections - New product!

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 00:13:38 +0100

Introducing the HunPol2000 portable polarizing microscope, new product!

See here the details:
http://www.hunmet.com/hunpol/Hunpol2000_Polarized_1.jpg

Custom-developed for escpecially meteorite Thin Sections
Economical price - good quality - fast checking of Thin Sections

Specification of HunPol2000 polarizing microscope model:
- especially works well with meteorite/mineral Thin Sections,
- plane and cross-polarized mode and glass filters,
- 25X magnification (100/400X optional),
- adjustable transmitted illumination LED light,
- rotatable focus and filter knobs,
- easy and fast operation, observation, easy wheight,
- well-developed design, sharp image,
- CCD, DSLR camera attachable (C-mount adaper include),
- works with 26-28x46-48 mm and 25x75 mm glass slides,
- portable heavy-duty metal body,
- aluminium case, users manual in English,
- height: 8"/20.5cm , weight (without case): 0.88lbs/0.4kg
- works in normal microscope mode also,
- developed by me in Hungary - EU,
- 110/230V power suply, standard EU plug,
- in stock

Price:
HunPol2000 Polarizing microscope model now only: 170USD

Body of polarized filters:
http://www.hunmet.com/hunpol/Hunpol2000_Polarized_2.jpg

Aluminium case:
http://www.hunmet.com/hunpol/Hunpol2000_Polarized_3.jpg

Sample images by HunPol2000 (much better in live-view):
http://www.hunmet.com/hunpol/Hunpol2000_Polarized_img1.jpg
http://www.hunmet.com/hunpol/Hunpol2000_Polarized_img2.jpg

Any microscopic X-polarized images of AD image made by HunPol2000
by IS1000 CCD camera.

Shipping in Worldwide for 29USD by Priority, Registred Mail.

Dealers invited!

Over 120 pcs of meteorite Thin Sections available also! Contact me for list!

I accept PayPal only, please contact me for ordering!

Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251, Meteoritical Society
Hungary