[meteorite-list] AD: RARE - Robert A. Haag - 1986 COMET HALLEY METEORITE MEDALLION

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:14:14 -0400

Hi List. I am using my last free AD to post that I am selling another of my
prized Meteorite Coins/Medallions from my meteorite collection on eBay. This
is the 1986 Halley's Comet Meteorite Medallion produced by Bearded Star,
inc. and originally sold by meteorite collector Robert Haag. You don't see
this one very often if rarely. Free shipping as well.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=161855163355&hash=item25af51cbdb%3Ag%3A8cEAAOSw~bFWGrNQ&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960

---