[meteorite-list] Ad: Price drop on OC specimens! NWA 7325! NWA 6704! (Ad: 4/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:03:54 +0200

Hello Meteorite Enthusiasts!
?
In order to achieve my funding goals I have dropped prices on the specimens offered last week.? All of the OC specimens you see here are minimally weathered, lovely shapes, good cabinet specimens with sizes to fit all budgets.
?
Also available for sale at a further discounted price is a 0.671g part slice of NWA 7325 with impressive surface area. Last but not least is a 19.26g complete slice of NWA 6704.
?
Photos are available at the links below.? Will be happy to cover priority domestic, or international first class for purchases over $50.? Otherwise I will give you a shipping quote.
?
Hope everyone is having a great week!
?
Cheers,
Big John
IMCA #3295
?
0.671g part slice, NWA 7325, ungrouped achondrite w/ probable origins from Mercury, provenance directly from Stefan Ralew who owns the main mass = $750
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ki7fze9vxpl6tr/NWA%207325.JPG?dl=0

19.67g complete slice, NWA 6704, ungrouped achondrite, provenance directly from Greg Hupe who holds the main mass = $525
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6wy1yvvzu772g1/10420261_10204544852795022_6650169921546249156_n.jpg?dl=0
?
Unclassified NWA OCs
?
90g mostly primary crust, attractive contraction cracks, nice little specimen = $18
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ttaqyyyrs0h4aoq/AADMBUpk7YvQ9VOtNVtt4dcca?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ttaqyyyrs0h4aoq/AADMBUpk7YvQ9VOtNVtt4dcca?dl=0]
?
102g one side of 1ry crust, others 2ry, nice shape, looks good on display = $20
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ab8vnvq7h0zigf/AACGV12EBqRQVMfQVMSRtF9La?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ab8vnvq7h0zigf/AACGV12EBqRQVMfQVMSRtF9La?dl=0]
?
177g nice shapely specimen, 100% 1ry and 2ry crust = $35
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kyqp1x7w8fxjluo/AADWkH9PhIA4LxGdn-1Ds24wa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kyqp1x7w8fxjluo/AADWkH9PhIA4LxGdn-1Ds24wa?dl=0]
?
177.6g flat attractive specimen, 100% crust, 1ry and 2ry = $35
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hpzsaa74mj33wpw/AACLanVF_gzJIVTet85cTzbma?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hpzsaa74mj33wpw/AACLanVF_gzJIVTet85cTzbma?dl=0]
?
247g nice shapely fragment, nearly 100% 1ry and 2ry crust, good contraction cracks, some lovely remaglypts on one side = $50
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j7z3elvae7e75z0/AADo8UdEF8ErgPE_9ymgIvuva?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j7z3elvae7e75z0/AADo8UdEF8ErgPE_9ymgIvuva?dl=0]
?
408.3g 100% crusted, remaglypted mass, attractive contraction cracks, nice monolithic shape = $82
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j4vmye2wml0xve8/AAA9j5Re2uVQBzYODCMkVtp8a?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j4vmye2wml0xve8/AAA9j5Re2uVQBzYODCMkVtp8a?dl=0]
?
582.3g 100% crust, attractive contraction cracks, nice chunky specimen, feels good in hand, looks good on the shelf = $117
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sk4geoszo24k05i/AAAfu8XLt5-9RUZjnJaa5BqJa?dl=0[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sk4geoszo24k05i/AAAfu8XLt5-9RUZjnJaa5BqJa?dl=0]
?