[meteorite-list] AD - The Denver Show is over.

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 21:49:46 -0400

Hello everybody,

The Denver Show is over, I am more or less caught up with paperwork, and updates.
And I finally, successfully, updated my website, so I could show you the truly Museum-size pieces I presented during the Show. Please go take a look at all those great huge pieces, and of course feel free to make an offer:
http://www.impactika.com/
Those specimens are truly unique. (ever seen a 650+g Karoonda or a 3 Kilos Chelyabinsk???)

Also, if you are looking for more Chelyabinsk pieces, patience!, before flying back to Russia Serge and Dima left a whole bunch with me, from tiny peas to 163g. And an assortment of Sikhote-Alin, and some slices of NWA 8741, mesosiderite. I will post them on my site eventually, but if you cannot wait, just ask me!

What else? As usual, a whole lot of meteorites from all over, mostly old named and historic. And a lot of thin-sections. Go ahead, have fun browsing through my site, there is so much to look at, and lots of discounted prices (in red).

Any questions, just ask!
Thank you.

(Art, I probably owe you money, please do tell me. Thanks).

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com