[meteorite-list] Unwanted Guest Images

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:09:44 -0800

Be sure to check your boots in the field! The nugget showed up in a gold
pan and the deadly straw type scorpion with small pinchers show up in a
boot.

Images of unwanted and sometimes painful guest:

http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/ScorpionGold-a.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/ScorpionGold-b.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/ScorpionGold-c.jpg

Be careful, these critters are still out there even though it has cooled
down. I always check my boots and shake out any clothing before putting
them on. I learned the hard way having been stung twice in the same week
seven years ago. Luckily, it wasn't one of the deadly types with small
pinchers like this one. They make up for their small pincher size with more
lethal venom.

Adam