[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Creston new fall prices

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:27:17 -0800

If you want some of my gold, you can get a better price by bidding on it
like everybody else. I do have a one ounce world class crystalline 22k gold
nugget that showed up in my high banker a few months ago that is now in my
eBay store for a mere $2,295.00 if you are interested. A little know fact
is that Gold nuggets of one ounce or better are rarer than diamonds of five
carats. The larger the nugget, the more over bullion value it is worth. It
is the complete opposite with meteorites: Usually the greater the TKW, the
lower the price.

GOLD NUGGET - WASILLA, ALASKA -29.1 GRAMS - MUSEUM WORTHY
http://r.ebay.com/JA81E0

I was working some pay dirt Saturday and came up with a 15.9 gram gold
thumper nugget. I already have over a dozen takers once I decide to sell
it. Like any other collector, I want to enjoy it for awhile first.

My comments were coming from a collectors standpoint however I do believe in
a free market so I wish you well on your $300.00/gram endeavor.

Adam

/