[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Over Eastern Turkish Village: Poor Villagers Make Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars After Black Stones From Space Rain Down

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:50:32 -0700

Hi John,

I completely understand what you mean, as I have made a great living
selling meteorites of all types over the last 18 years.

However, history has proven that while most meteorites do go up in
value over time - rare witnessed falls almost always appreciate in
value dramatically.

Which explains why so many collectors moving to collecting only falls now days.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia