[meteorite-list] High-end meteorite Presentations

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:54:42 -0400

Hello All,

When it comes to planetary meteorites, other high end pieces and new
?markets?, you have to be willing to do in-depth research, study your
potential clients and dress the part. You need to be willing to invest even
more past the cost of the meteorite(s) and fly around the world to do
special presentations for them and anyone they invite. The cost of airfare,
hotels, car rentals and other expenses are nothing when catering to the high
end market and well worth the sacrifice of personal time. This obviously
does not apply to broken down little pieces that you would find on eBay. We
are talking about world class, museum quality, one-of-a-kind natural
masterpieces (yes, some cut and polished slices or end pieces). I have
placed high end planetary meteorites with Fortune 200 CEO?s and owners of
companies that are transforming life on earth for us all and for the better.

I have been lived and breathed this method of non-standard meteorite
marketing for the last 11 years, especially in the last four with great
success. I have even sold other people?s high end planetary meteorites to my
new client base, placing items that were otherwise too expensive for the old
and extinct methods.

I agree that one must be willing to evolve with the times, the 2008 market
crash forced me to think outside of my comfort zone and evolve as well.

Here are some images from one of my special presentations of lunar meteorite
NWA 5000.

1) Face-to-face presentations are necessary for placing high end meteorites.
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Meteorite_Presentations/Presentation1.jpg

2) Astronaut Ed Lu taking in the large specimens.
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Meteorite_Presentations/Presentation2.jpg

3) Ed Lu pointing out special characteristics of NWA 5000.
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Meteorite_Presentations/Presentation3.jpg

4) It really does not get any better than this, NWA 5000 masses.
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Meteorite_Presentations/Presentation4.jpg

5) She was over 'Over the Moon' by the shear size of the NWA 5000 masses.
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Meteorite_Presentations/Presentation5.jpg

6) It's not every day that you get to fist bump astronaut Ed Lu.
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Meteorite_Presentations/Presentation6.jpg

I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did flying around the world
presenting these!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163