[meteorite-list] Perhaps these markets may work

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 22:07:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi All,

Last November, I invited my 12 year old granson, Vincent, to accompany me to one of the gun shows in Las Vegas. I intended to sell some of my collectible firearms. He asked if he could take a fist sized (500 or so grams), Canyon Diablo and offer it to the gun and ammo dealers. He sold it for $18.00 a gram in minutes to an ammo dealer who had never seen a meteorite.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536 MetSoc