[meteorite-list] Lunar meteorites selling for peanuts

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 21:56:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Well put, Adam.

For years, I owned and operated a company that sold at auction the whole gamut of collectibles. You nailed it in your dissertation on the ebb and flow of values and how they are affected by our everchanging culture. I remember when big brass autos of the early 20th. Century brought hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now they are boat anchors.

Guido