[meteorite-list] Killer 10kg Taza & Seymchan Specimens - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:05:13 -0400

Dear List,

Last week I announced the beautiful Seymchan specimens that I recently
received from Marlin Cilz and with near-wholesale pricing, pieces are making
there way to some very happy collectors. There is still a great selection
and I added three more pieces that arrived after my post last week. I priced
the two smallest slices at a higher rate than wholesale due to their
exceptional beauty and amount of 'green' crystals along with being mainly
crystalline. I will accept offers on those two if they don't sell this week
so don't be shy about making an offer. All available Seymchan specimens can
be seen on Nature's Vault:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/seymchan.html

Now to the new and killer sculptural 10kg Taza individual...

This 10kg (9883g) sculptural Taza iron meteorite was originally purchased in
uncleaned condition at the Ensisheim Show by me in 2011 and then
professionally cleaned by Keith and Dana Jenkerson in 2015. Notice how all
of the fine flow lines, troilite inclusions and all of the regmaglypts have
been revealed! This is available for sale and I am asking for the best offer
of $35,000.00 or higher. If someone is interested at the opening price I
will accept by midnight this Friday, May 29th EST. If there are more than
one person interested I will let them know what current offer is and see how
that works out. I may enter it into a large auction house if it does not
find a good home soon.

Link to Nature's Vault Taza page:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/taza.html
Here is a Before & After image:
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/taza/Taza9883gBefore-After.jpg
Hi-Res of Flowlines:
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/taza/Taza9883gFlowlines.jpg
Hi-Res of Troilite inclusions:
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/taza/Taza9883gTroilite.jpg

Thank you for for looking and I look forward to sharing these exceptional
specimens with other collectors!

Best Regards,
Greg

AD #8 of 52
====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163
====================

Original Seymchan announcement 5-19-2015:
I am happy to announce that I am now able to offer very competitively-priced
slices and end cuts from the 54kg Seymchan mass that I purchased at the
Tucson Show. These specimens of Pallasitic Pleasure have been expertly
prepared by Marlin Cilz to display and preserve this very stable pallasite,
all have the best of all worlds this meteorite has to offer; Green Crystals,
Large Chromite inclusions, Great balance of crystals and metal (luckily
about 2/3 crystals). The slices are highly polished on both sides and etched
on one. Prices range from an incredibly low rate of $2.22 to $5.00 per gram,
most slices are just $4.00/g! All sales will be on a First-come,
First-served basis so if you would like to inquire with your 1st, 2nd and
3rd choices I will be happy to quickly reserve your specimen, especially if
you use the 'Buy' option on page.

Please view here what I currently have available on my Nature's Vault web
site: http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/seymchan.html

Here are a couple of hi-res images of the 13,510 gram end cut and largest
piece from the 54kg mass:
Seymchan 13,510 gram End Cut
47cm x 14cm x 10cm

Polished & Etched Surface:
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/seymchan/Seymchan13510gEndCut1.jpg

Natural Side:
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/seymchan/Seymchan13510gEndCut2.jpg

All sales will be on a First-come, First-served basis so if you would like
to inquire with your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices I will be happy to quickly
reserve your specimen.

Thank you for having a look, I appreciate the orders on these
incredibly-priced specimens!

Best Regards,
Greg

AD #7 of 52