[meteorite-list] AD-A whole bunch of Chelyabinsks

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 22:12:03 -0400

Hello everybody,

Last month Serge Afanasiev (CometShop) came to Denver for the Denver Spring show, the little brother of the Big September Show. And after the Show closed, he was good enough to leave his stash of Chelyabinsks with me until he returns in September. So I now have a whole bunch of them from 162 grams, to a lot less than 1 gram, those peas would make great Dealer's lot (if you are a dealer, just ask!), and some are nicely oriented too. And most of them are whole or with just a few chips, and they are very fresh since he has direct access to the local people who found them.
For a complete list go to: http://www.impactika.com/CH-May15.pdf

Serge also left with me some Silkhote-Alin, angular but not shrapnel!, from 40g to 1163grams. Very nice ones!
And some large slices of Seymchan. And some Popagai breccia, you don't see that very often.

And I promised Serge that I would sell it all!! So please ask.

And Art, I have no idea how many ads I have posted, so if I owe you money, just tell me, don't be shy about it! Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com