[meteorite-list] AD-Lunar and Space Collectable Auctions Ending - No Reserves!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:33:53 -0700

Dear List Member,

Some of the last NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite specimens I have set up for eBay
auctions are ending in a few hours. I may run one more set of auctions
before leaving on a major expedition at the end of the month if my schedule
allows. I also have some NASA space collectables ending. I cannot figure
out what happened to the demand for space collectables as they were hot
sellers just seven years ago. Perhaps the economy has not recovered as much
as what we are being led to believe; I sure do not see it. In any case,
these will sell for far below my costs motivating me even more to seek out
other venues and ventures so take advantage of these prices while you still
can.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Some very nice NWA 5000 lunar specimens:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .792 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/h9llc0

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.320 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/YDUvlj

Some great NASA space collectables:

Ultra Rare Large NASA Concepts Color Slide Vertical Saturn Assembly
Building - Compare prices and you will see that these used to sell for
$500.00 Each! There is not even an opening bid for $4.95 yet.
http://r.ebay.com/MXC2mU

#2 http://r.ebay.com/njDp03

Ultra Rare Large NASA Concepts Color Slide - Vertical Saturn Assembly -
Compare prices and you will see that these used to sell for $500.00 Each!
There is not even an opening bid for $4.95 yet.
Building http://r.ebay.com/bwbkjf

QTY 36 - Official NASA Photo Collection - Space Collectables - These
pictures used to sell for $30.00 each and there are 36 them!!
http://r.ebay.com/hzATXW

Space Shuttle Discovery $5. 00 Commemorative Coin - Space Collectables -
There is not even an opening bid for face value on this item.
http://r.ebay.com/qISHP2

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam