[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens Ending At Auction

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 10:18:28 -0700

Dear List Member,

I have some great pieces of NWA 5000 ending at auction later today. I am
preparing to go on an extended field trip, start working on some land and
water/mineral rights deals and will suspend my eBay sales later on in the
month. I do not know if I will peruse eBay as a marketing tool when I
return. It all depends on how well other long-term investments I have been
working on for a year pan out. If my other investments don't perform as
expected, I will continue eBay at a very limited pace since it is very time
consuming. Once these NWA 5000 are placed, that is it.

I have all of the pieces of NWA 5000 that I ever plan on offering up on eBay
already listed with the exception of six small pieces which will be
auctioned off later this month. You can look at my completed NWA 5000 eBay
auctions and see that over half of NWA 5000 eBay inventory that I recently
loaded has been sold in the last few months, mostly from the store at a much
higher price than what these specimens realize at eBay auction. Serious
collectors, jewelers and investors see the value thus the continued demand
and popularity of the world's best lunar meteorite. Do not be afraid to
make an offer on the remaining eBay store inventory which is now limited to
just 15 specimens. If you are extremely serious, I have three remaining
complete slices which will never be offered on eBay, one of which will
become a permanent part of my personal collection.

NWA 5000 has consistently held its price in major auction houses at over
$1,700.00 a gram including fees, for mid-sized specimens, since it was
introduced in 2007, even during the worst economy since the great
depression. Jewelers are finding that over $10,000.00 a gram can be
consistently realized in luxury pieces, mainly because prepared NWA 5000
specimens actually takes on the appearance of the Moon unlike any other
lunar meteorite. It is destined to become a classic among enthusiasts
whether they collect meteorites or not.

The funds from these sales are being reinvested in future meteorite hunting
expeditions which are extremely expensive when trying to access unsearched,
hard to reach areas.

Please take a look if you can spare a few moments

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .822 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/r0SWhR

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .910 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/KGJV5d

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.290 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/WTOLJq

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.314 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/3vxIRX

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck

Best Regards,

Adam