[meteorite-list] AD: Special - NWA 8705, Mars Meteorite

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 21:03:49 +0200

Dear List Members,

today I would like to introduce a new and unpaired Martian meteorite. NWA
8705 has a very small mass of only 6.2 g. It is a very beautiful Mars
meteorite with fresh black fusion crust and interesting shock veins.

Paired finds are not known. Even after extensive search on the finding site,
no further meteorites were found. The following pieces is all that is
available of NWA 8705.
http://www.sr-meteorites.de/specials/nwa8705/nwa8705.html

Please don?t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
info at meteoriten.com

In the coming weeks I will present some more amazing meteorites at this
place, don?t miss the opportunity to aquire some very exotic meteorites for
your collection! Thanks for looking!

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorites