[meteorite-list] Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia, and Safety, or Terrorism Concerns

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:47:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi Listees and Adam,

I agree. None of our urban centers are safe and Mexico can now boast 100,000 dead in the last six years attributed to the murderous regimes of the drug cartels. What is remarkable is that this information is sat on by the main stream media and our politicians. What would we think if Canada had such problems and their citizens were fleeing en mass illegally into our cities?

Back on subject. Do come out to Nevada to hunt meteorites. It's practically untouched. I'm waiting to see the next planetary come off one of the hundreds of our dry lakes. The Feds and the BLM are very lax on enforcement and can't patrol without being seen well in advance. Jusy be polite and don't trash the place. The locals are laid back and consider your activities as entertainment and interesting. Your few dollars spent in their remote businesses is appreciated.

Count Deiro
(A native Nevadan and proud of it.)