[meteorite-list] AD - I finally updated my site

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 23:02:27 -0400

Hello everybody,

Yes, I finally got it done, or almost done. Lots of new stuff!

So here is what you are going to find:
On the "Old Collection" Iron page ( http://www.impactika.com/OldIRON.htm ): at least a dozen rare old little irons, newly polished and etched.
On the "New-Special" page ( http://www.impactika.com/special.htm ): Some great new acquisitions: Chico, Allende, Moorabie and of course Peekskill
And More trades with the Museum of Rio de Janeiro: Serra de Mage, Itapicuru-Mirim........
On the "Iron-Meteorites" ( http://www.impactika.com/MetIRON.htm ) and "Stone-Meteorites" ( http://www.impactika.com/MetSTON.htm ) pages: More classic meteorites, some with Huss numbers: McKinney, Macy......., some with Robert Haag's label.
And the super-rare Ivory Coast Tektites now have a page all for themselves: "Impactites" ( http://www.impactika.com/impacts.htm ) and I have a whole bunch to add to that page.
And on the "Books-Prints" ( http://www.impactika.com/books.htm ) page a very special offer.

Now, have fun going through all those pages, discovering things, things you didn't know you absolutely had to have! ;-)
Next job: adding at least 100 thin-sections to my site!!!

Any questions, just ask!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com