[meteorite-list] AD- Best Offers - Nature's Vault Web Site

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:04:59 -0400

Dear List,

I would like to go 'Old School' and do one of my 'Best Offer Takes It'
promotions that will encompass all items on my web site, Nature's Vault, and
many others I have not had the time to upload as of date. If you see a
specimen (or two, or three...) that you would like to make an offer on, let
me know and I will consider all offers. In some cases I have more specimens
available even if the particular page does not show any available, be sure
to inquire.

Let's have some fun with Meteorites and Minerals such as:
* Planetary
* Ungrouped
* Achondrites of all kinds
* 'Ordinary' Chondrites
* Irons (Agoudal not listed yet)
* Pallasites (Seymchan not listed yet)
* Impact Breccia (Several locations not listed yet)
* Fulgarites
* Native Silver
* Much, Much more ready to offer and ready to display!!!

If you have seen one of my many Meteoritical Bulletin entries that is not on
the web site, feel free to ask if I have any available, and in most cases I
do and they are prepared and ready to offer!!

To see what is currently on Nature's Vault, please click here:
http://www.naturesvault.net/sales.html

Thank you for looking and Have Fun!

Best Regards,
Greg

Paid Ad 3 of 52
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163