[meteorite-list] Ad, ebay

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:18:05 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings fellow enthusiasts,

I just finished listing around 65 specimens on ebay as "fixed price" listings. I'm trying to raise funds to populate my 150 gallon aquarium
that I just got set up. (Raising freshwater angelfish is one of my other passions). I hope that I've got a little something for
everyone. I've reduced prices on everything and I think you'll find that my offerings are very affordable. All but a few have "make an offer"
available, so if the price isn't to your liking, make a reasonable offer and I'm sure we can get to a price that will make us both happy. The following
are available:

1. A thick (6.5mm) slice of Zag with around 40% fresh black fusion crust on the edge.

2. My last slice of NWA 8170, a beautiful Polymict Eucrite with at least 3 different Eucrite lithologies, 5.24 grams.

3. Several slices of NWA 8588, a shock melt Eucrite. 11.60, 13.54, 15.49 and 48.5 grams. The 48.5 gram slice comes with a display ring custom
made by Marcin Cimala.

4. NWA 8184, a 1646 gram half stone of an L3.7 that's loaded with armored chondrules. The price on this specimen has been reduced by 66%.

5. My latest classification, NWA 8615, a Howardite with ~ 50% diogenetic pyroxenes. This doesn't look like a typical Howardite and all slices are highly polished. All are in the "macro" size range (from 1.3 - 5 grams in size) and selling for $15 per gram.

6. I've listed around 30+ macro sized slices of NWA 8007, a beautiful L3.2 that's just loaded with chondrules. If you haven't added this nice
undifferentiated meteorite to your collection yet, now is a perfect opportunity to do so.

7. My last slice of NWA 7957 a chondruleful CO3.5.

8.A beautiful end piece of Agoudal with a stunning etch, 66.3 grams.

9. A complete specimen of Gao with 1005 fusion crust,(8.74 grams) with Big Kahuna provenance.

10. NWA 7955, Polymict Diogenite. I'm selling a complete 3.21 gram slice as well as a 6.08 gram lot of 31 fragments.

11. SaU 001, complete slice, weighing 18.4 grams with a really cool achondritic inclusion.

I am IMCA member #9020 and guarantee the authenticity of every meteorite that I sell. Authentic or your money back. Free shipping on any orders over $100.

All specimens can be seen at: http://www.ebay.com/sch/anorthosite/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Paypal preferred. Any questions please feel free to contact me off list. Thanks for your time.

Best,Steve

Steve WittIMCA #9020
http://imca.cc/