[meteorite-list] March issue of Meteorite Times is now up

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:09:06 -0400

Thank you very much Paul and Jim.
Great issue, as usual.

A few corrections to Michael Blood's article:
Alain Carion certainly was in Tucson, I saw him several times, and even had dinner with him and Louis.
The weather: Yes, it rained very hard the first 2 days, then it was just beautiful, warm, bright, sunny. Tucson at his best.
The customs guys looking for Argentinian meteorites: I never saw them.
Attendance was down: Yes, it was but the weather in the North-East might have had something to do with it.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com