[meteorite-list] Short, but perhaps interesting to a few.

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:14:27 +0100

Thanks so much for the link, Count. As blacksmiths and shamans descend
from the very same roots, the use of meteoritical iron is inevitable in
such a case. Unfortunately I don't know Sir Pratchetts books -
quotations such as ?Inside every sane person there?s a madman struggling
to get out? are a perfect motivation to change this.

Best as ever
Matthias