[meteorite-list] [Ad 7/52]: Something special for TS lovers - NWA8276 L3.00

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 14:20:37 -0700

Dear MetList members,

L3.00 TS for SALE:
For all you TS lovers out there I have something quite special.
Covered and uncovered TS of NWA 8276 one of TWO, L3.00 and of the five
L or LL3.00, it is certainly the freshest of the bunch other than the
famous fall of Semarkona. Research depends on a meteorite being not
only classified but approved as well and this special meteorite is
both. Two of the slices have already been committed to be on loan to
meteoritic institutions for study.

Tomasz (Tomek) Jakubowski will have these with him in Ensisheim (I
will unfortunately not be able to attend). For all the European
collectors you can PayPal the payment to me and pick up your slide
from Tomasz next weekend!

The TS can be viewed (even without a Facebook account) at
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1614473065494666.1073741860.100007959646160&type=1&l=3253e10168

Best regards from sunny California where we could use some rain,

Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA member #8395 and board director
MetSoc member