[meteorite-list] Accepting Inquiries From Accredited Scientific or Educational Institutions...

From: Peter Richards <pedrichards_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 02:04:59 -0500

Hello Michael, no, but I will pass the Actlabs information on to any
representatives of accredited institutions who inquire. The stone is a
granite, and the photos may not tell the story of the crust glaringly,
but it is apparently what is there, for those of us (me only right
now) who have the privilege of holding the stone. Thank you for the
"bump" anyway, although, of course, I am wondering what your
intentions were. Anyway, again, you use official scale cubes, and
these animal sculptures are all I have right now, but I understand
that it is less than fully ideal, and, again, this is not a commercial
sale, so to Mr. Farmer's defence, he is not lowering the price for
some associate of his to buy. Yes, I am a real person and an American
citizen, and the rock is as it was described, and I am sorry that some
people want to tell me it is what sort of terrestrial rock by chance?
God knows. Keep looking if interested, and I will try to improve the
photos, but there is perhaps adequate visual information already.
regards,
Peter