[meteorite-list] high-end collectors high-end meteorites andrareness

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 01:00:35 +0200

Michael,

please keep this from now on off list to leave this a clean place for
meteorite enthusiasts. I made my comment on your ongoing negativity, sorry
couldn?t resist. That?s it. No need to throw dirt on me now with your claim
that I am "the most expensive dealer on the planet" - which is ridiculous.
Simply compare prices.

Stefan