[meteorite-list] AD: Chelyabinsk Ultimate Collector SET in very reasonable price

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:20:44 +0200

Dear Collectors!

I offer two Chelyabinsk Meteorite Collector SET in very reasonable price
(only 6USD/gr !).

The first Chelyabinsk ULTIMATE Collector SET for JUST 299USD + 25 shipping
(international):

See here:
http://meteorites.eurodome.hu/images/Chelyabinsk_LL5_33_gr.jpg

The SET contents are the following:

 - 1 piece Chelyabinsk LL5 individual meteorite with rare frosted BLACK
Fusion Crust 33 gr
(with GPS coordinate of locality!!!)

- local "Chelyabisnkij Rabochy" newspaper from city of Chelyabinsk from 2-26

July 2014 (cover page is glued backside!)

- 1 piece Nice designed and labeled soil sample from close to city of
Chelyabinsk in vial glass with GPS coordinates!!!

- 1 piece Nice designed and labeled Card with authentic window broken glass
by shockwawe with GPS coordinates!!!

- Thin Sections of Chelyabinsk meteorite on 26 x 46 mm petrological glass
(uncovered) with Fusion Crust and shock veins!!!

- Certificate of Authenticity Card with my IMCA number.

The second Chelyabinsk Collector SET for JUST 319USD + 10 USD shipping
(Worldlwide):

See here:
http://meteorites.eurodome.hu/images/Chelyabinsk_LL5_52_7_gr.jpg

The SET contents are the folowing:

- 1 piece Chelyabinsk LL5 individual meteorite with flight oriented shape
and frosted BLACK Fusion Crust 52.7 gr 33 gr (with GPS coordinate of
locality!!!)
- 1 piece authentic window broken glass by shockwawe with GPS coordinates!!!

(different locality as in the First SET).
- Certificate of Authenticity Card with my IMCA number.

The plus samples are value added things in any meteorite collection.

If you like it and want to buy it please contact me.

Best Regards!
Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251
Meteoritical Society