[meteorite-list] Attendees at Tucson Show

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 21:36:20 -0700

Good grief. Why worry about it? You aren't here.
I drive a $130,000 tesla, and I got parking and even made it through the mud! I wouldn't subject it to any bad parking conditions.
You would think by your post that somehow Tucson has become The Congo. Just play on eBay and leave Tucson to the dealers:)

Michael Farmer