[meteorite-list] Attendees at Tucson Show

From: Larry and Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:08:16 -0700

 I cannot speak to sales or supplies, but Mike F. is correct about the
people attending - -I just arrived home from Innsuites and there was no
parking. I had to park about 5 blocks away in old downtown and walk to the
hotel.
Sometimes this happens later during show but never saw this the very first
day that all rooms were required to be open and yes the parking lot and
patio have standing water, and Kino/TEP park has vendors pushing sticks up
into the tents to drain the water off in deluges. Hardly any parking there
early this morning when it first opened. So I hope all of these folks are
buying something to support the hard working vendors from all over the
world.

Twink Monrad