[meteorite-list] We're Here | eegooblago in Tucson Room 282

From: Dustin Dickens <dustin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 17:47:13 -0700

Hi All,

We're here! Room 282 Tucson Hotel, just above Michael Farmer's room.

eegooblago meteorites (Sean Tutorow and Co.) are indeed full steam
ahead at the 2015 Tucson show. The new material is here! Over 30 new
classifications including an LL 3.00, Ungrouped Achondrite,
Carbonaceous, Acopulcoite, Howardites, Eucrites, and so much more!

Sean will be at the Co Op with a full spread of the new material, NWA
8159 and some nice big iron.

Dustin and Felix will be at the Tucson Hotel (room 282) with another
full spread of all the new material, your old favorites and gorgeous
937g slice of Admire ready to move.

We invite all to stop by and say hi and have a look at the new stuff!

Have a great show,

space dust -

Dustin Dickens
eegooblago meteorites