[meteorite-list] Is it just me, or does this Australian meteorite look like NWA?

From: Gmail <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 18:02:03 -0800

Mike, based the year found and when first classified, I highly doubt that it is an NWA.

It may have been transported within Australia though.

Best,

Mendy Ouzillou

On Jan 28, 2015, at 5:14 PM, Galactic Stone & Ironworks via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

While poking around the Met Bulletin database, I ran across the Pigick
H5 meteorite.

The only two photos of Pigick in the database strongly resemble a NWA
stone. The desert varnish appears to resemble typical NWA varnish and
there are some captive sand grains in the weathering cracks - also
resembling typical NWA.

The bulletin write-up for Pigick says the fragments were discovered in
a "wheat paddock" - are captive sand grains consistent with a "wheat
paddock" ?

Could this be a possible case of a transported NWA, or are looks deceiving me?

Link : http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=18821

Best regards,

MikeG