[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2015

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 18:53:57 +0100

Hello List,
Zelimir asked me to send the following.
Best,
Sergey

Hello everybody,

To answer the many requests received recently regarding the "2015
Ensisheim-Meteorite" show dates, please note:

The 2015 Ensisheim 16th edition is scheduled to be held from Friday
June 19 to Sunday June 21 (always the week preceding the
Ste-Marie-aux-Mines Mineral show). Same place (Regency Palace)

The show organization is being substantially "restructurated" and the
changes are aimed to at providing enhanced facilities to dealers and
visitors.

All details about these changes will be available after February 3,
when our forthcoming commitee meeting is over.

Please don't reserve tables before you read this next announcement. It
is however adviseable to start your usual hotel reservations.

Thank you very much for your patience.

My always friendly regards along with my kindest wishes for a happy
New Year 2015 to all of you, with lots of "rocks from the skies"
tergeting your gardens...

Zelimir (E-Mail: zelimir.gabelica at uha.fr)