[meteorite-list] New Website & SALE; 25% Off entire store inventory! Meteorites, Membrane Boxes + more!

From: Natural History Laboratory <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:30:28 -1000

Aloha Everyone,

Out with the old and in with the new for 2015! Now that I've expanded to offer not just meteorites, but also minerals, fossils and related jewelry, I've rebranded under a more diversified and less restrictive name. Formerly Meteorite Treasures, the transition to my new site, NaturalHistoryLab.com, is in full swing. As I have been acquiring new equipment, including multiple lapidary saws, wheels, laps and even a wire saw, I do all of my own cutting, preparation and polishing in-house now. I'd like to start by offering a pre-Tucson sale to the list:

Everything...I mean EVERYTHING on my site is 25% off until Tuesday night.

Use coupon code "Tucson25" during checkout to apply the discount.

Offerings on my site include hundreds of meteorites, meteorite jewelry, minerals, fossils, supplies, hinged membrane boxes and more! The discount even applies to the brand new and FRESH (W 0/1) R4 I posted for sale just yesterday!

Visit and bookmark my new site: www.NaturalHistoryLab.com

You may also see eBay listings under my username: naturalhistorylab

Also, be sure to visit and like my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/naturalhistorylab

Featured items:

NWA 8360 - Stunning R4 Chondrite (W0/1) http://tinyurl.com/pq729yx
NWA 6963 - Mars Shergotitte slices and TS (this stone authenticated by T. Irving) http://tinyurl.com/pka3gyr
Murchison (42g & 65g individuals with amazing provenance - Museum Quality) http://tinyurl.com/mj73pz8
Membrane Boxes (hinged, 3 sizes) http://tinyurl.com/lvkgpvm

Available meteorite names are listed alphabetically on the home page left column: www.NaturalHistoryLab.com

Thanks for looking and ALLLOOOOOOOOHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Matthew Martin

Natural History Laboratory
www.NaturalHistoryLab.com
info at naturalhistorylab.com