[meteorite-list] Earth can contaminate alien meteorites quickly, study shows

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:51:52 -0500

That's not news!

I remember Dolores Hill of the University of Arizona, Tucson, telling
me that days after the Sutter Mill's fell, and while I was selecting
the right piece to make thin-sections. Then she helped me acquire the
right fragment from Michael Farmer, one of the very first fragment to
be picked up.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com